Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hobbies.

Jake and I decided that we needed a new hobby.  We've played so many games of Skip-bo that we lost count of the score.  I'm pretty sure I was beating him...the score was probably something like 273 to 35.  Skip-bo lost its appeal, and so we wracked our brains for new hobbies and came up with nethin (as Jake would say).

Being the brains of this operation, I took our question to google.  I typed in, "Inexpensive hobbies for couples" and found this awesome website:  http://hobbiesforcouples.com/.  We briefly considered becoming videogamers.  We even thought about trying our hand at extreme couponing--woah.  However, we came to the conclusion that a family blog might be in order.  We both like to write.  So here we go...we'll try anything...we're very adventurous.


1 comment:

  1. I like it - although I am a blog fan - is Spelling EDWARDS (didn't feel like putting in all the little -) your title? I like the address, although when you're chasing trex in two years, won't little brittany jr be jealous? :) just saying...
    I'm working on my blog tonight - if I just put in pictures I'd be done, but I have to complicate things, you know, so it's taking me a while.

    ReplyDelete